Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day Two - The First One Goes


Day Two - The First One Goes




Xuan: *YAWN!!!*

Narrator: Xuan wakes up from a full night's sleep. Did you sleep well?

Xuan: Like a baby! GAH!!! What is that noise?

Narrator: Good day sunshine! (1) That is just the telephone Xuan. I think you have the tiniest bit of a hangover. A cup of strong black coffee should cure that.

Xuan: Uh yeah. Coffee. Good to the last drop.

Narrator: Today is the day Xuan. The first lady goes.

Xuan: Yeah, well there will still be six left to fill my lonely days.




Rachel, Lynn, and Hana-Holly: Just whistle while you work, and cheerfully together we can tidy up the place! (2)




ASimWen: Gawd. Look at Ruby....still sleeping. Today is the day one of us gets the boot out of the house.

Random: Oh Ruby!




Narrator: Xuan, I see you are eating breakfast by yourself. Hard to face it isn't it? One of your lovely ladies is going.

Xuan:
I've never seen a night so long, when time goes crawling by. The moon just went behind a cloud to hide its face and cry. I'm so lonesome......(3)

Narrator: Awww, buck up Xuan! In the end, your one true love will stand strong.

Xuan: I know. I love them all though. I want them all to stay.




ASimWen: *Squeeeel!* Xuan is playing with me!!! Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man!(4) That gives me a few more points!

Narrator: It is time to check the scoreboard, it is high noon!




Narrator: Looks like the low scorer is the girl who loves Pina Colatas....Ruby at a total of 39 points with Xuan. Working up the scoring from the lowest is Rachel tied with Random with 41, Holly-Hanna at 50, then Lynn at 55, and tied for first place is Infinity and ASimWen at 62. Folks, at this stage of the game it is too early to tell who might be the winner of this contest!




Ruby: *frickn-fracken shiby-grumble...*

Narrator:
Now now Ruby...this is a family blog.

Ruby: I used family type swearing. Give me a break. Leave me alone so I can find a place to live.




Xuan and Random in unison: Good bye Ruby!

Ruby: Xuan, Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be. I could fly higher than an eagle, for you are the wind beneath my wings. (5)

Xuan: Oh Ruby! But we will still live in the same neighborhood! See ya around!




Narrator: I am sorry to see you go Ruby. Did you find a decent place to live?

Ruby: I found a new place to dwell. It's down at the end of lonely street. (6) I will be fine.

Narrator: That is all for this entry folks! Stay tuned to see who is next on the exit list! Toodle-loo!


Did you guess the songs?

1. Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles, 1966
2. Whistle While You Work - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - 1937
3. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Done by many, found the earliest date of 1949 by Hank Williams. This is one of my favorite all time songs.
4. Patty Cake - A nursery rhyme. Not really a song, but I couldn't get that out of my head every time I looked at that picture. heh.
5. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler, 1990
6. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley, 1956

See you next time!


5 comments:

Bubbs said...

Xuan looks so nice when he wakes up in the morning... *sigh*

Keep on sleeping Ruby! You can sleep your way out the door! Why Random sure is a little huzzy, she is wearing that underwear to bed while everyone else seems to have pj's? Hmmm, I hope there isn't an emergency at night or Xuan may see that.

Wait one minute! How is Asimwen in first? (I will ignore the tie.) I think we need someone to check into this house to keep an eye on her!!!

Bye Ruby! That is why you should have gotten up with the rest of us. Random really needs some better clothes! She is almost NUDE in front of Xuan!

Infinity-Nevermore said...

That first shot made me think, "I love the smell of romance in the morning." I have problems.
So Ruby didn't claw her way back to the top? And for Xuan? I must say I'm surprised. We're in first! Go us!

ruby said...

oooh well good morning shmexy!
gah get up! *sighs* this isnt looking good for me.. I'm usually the first to go .. why .. why?? *pouts*
*beats head on keyboard* stupid stupid mini-ruby.. grrrr
and i got all the songs right this time around.. although for the record.. I cant stand the song i quoted... not that i have to worry about quoting any more lyrics *sighs*

Rachel said...

Poor Ruby. Bye, bye chica. Rachel dodged a bullet there. She really needs to step up her game or random will beat her and we can't let a random sim beat a simself!

Cuteangel79 said...

I just love your bachelorette ladies, this is giving me good ideas for my challenge