Friday, June 13, 2008

Day Four, Number Three Gone




Xuan: Hey ya babe...*flirt flirt* Ya was telling me about your kisses a couple of days ago... hummmm??? How 'bout it???

ASimWen: Ahhh.. whoooo boy! Ummm... well...

Narrator: Xuan, this is only a flirt day. No kisses yet.

Xaun: Oh err.... I'm not in love, so don't forget it. It's just a silly phase I'm going through. (1)

Narrator: That's better.




Xuan: I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me. (2)

Lynn: Oh Xuan....
You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back. Where there is love, Ill be there! (3)

Narrator: COOL IT!!!! Now, *ehm* I see that this little flirt has brought 3 bolts of attraction between Lynn and Xuan!



Narrator: Ouch! That left a mark. Apparently, when Xuan went to the second story to flirt with Infinity, Lynn followed him right up the steps!

Lynn: You betcha. And boy am I glad I did I found out what a lyin'..... Xuan! You can't hide your lyin' eyes! And your smile is a thin disguise! (4)

Xuan: Wah! What was that for? *whine*

Lynn: Xuan, mark my words!
Your cheatin' heart, will tell on you... (5)

Narrator: Let's break this up and go take a dip in the hot tub, shall we?




Narrator: For today's hot tub social, it looks like Random, ASimWen and *GACK* Lynn??? Has made it into the hot tub. Folks, this is phenomenal! Lynn, who was just slapping the snot out of Xuan for flirting with Infinity, is lookng pretty cozy with him right now in that hot steaming water!

Random: The eensy teensy spider went up the waterspout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out! Out came the sun.... (6)

Xuan: Wow Random, that is a rad song! Teach it to all of us!




Hana-Holly: Do you think Xuan will ever kiss any of us?

Inifnity: I dont' know Hana-Holly. I know I wouldn't mind a little smooch from him.

Hana-Holly: Me too Fini, me too. *dreamy sigh*




Lynn: Woo! And then, *giggle* OMG ASimWen, you wont' believe this.....

ASimWen: Lynn do tell...no don't tell! Oh go ahead! *teehee*

Lynn: OMG! That townie Benjamin Long burned his supper! Yes! Really! hehehe!

ASimWen: Hahaha! I heard that townie Brandi LeTorneau peed herself! YES!

*Gales of laughter engulf the hot tub social*




Lynn: You were my sun, you were my earth. But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no. (7)

Narrator: It looks like Lynn is hurting folks! That break up with Xuan sure left an impression!

Lynn: Get that camera out of my face.



ASimWen: If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? (8)

Lynn: Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you. (9)

Narrator: It appears Lynn is now stalking Xuan! This certainly puts a twist in this house of love/cheating!




Xuan: She's got a smile that heals me. I don't know what it is, but I have to laugh when she reveals me. (10)

Narrator: Xuan is having heart farts for Hana-Holly! How many bolts do they have? *checking score board* Folks, it is a three bolt relationship! That makes two in the house now that Xuan feels strongly for!




Xuan: If I could Baby I'd give you my world. You can go your own way. Go your own way. (11)

Lynn: Oh Xuan! *sob* I used to love you so.

Narrator: It seems that Xuan has given Lynn the shaft.




Hana-Holly: It might have appeared to go unnoticed, But Ive got it all here in my heart. I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it. I would be nothing without you. (12)

Narrator: Now Hanna-Holly is heart farting for Xuan. It certainly does look like this thing is tilting in her direction. But there is still some flirting Xuan must do before the day breaks and another lady leaves the house!



Xuan: *whisper whisper whisper*

Infinity: Xuan! Teehee! Your breath on my neck is giving me goosey-pimples! *giggle*




Random: I say hello. Hello, hello! (13)

Xuan: Err...good morning, Random. I guess. Heh

Narrator: This casual good morning flirt has tossed Random and Xuan into crush. What will this do to the feelings Xuan has for Hana-Holly? At any rate, time to check the scoreboard, it is day number 4 and lady number 3 must leave.




Narrator: What an upset! Despite the three bolt attraction between Xuan and Lynn, Lynn could not keep her score up. She has finished with a mediocre 75 points! Yesterday's score was 102. So Lynn, what happened out there?

Lynn: I don't know Mr. Narrator. I just got so jealous. I couldn't help myself.

Narrator: Well Lynn, you know what this means.




Narrator: This leaves ASimWen, Infinity Nevermore, Random Sim and Hana-Holly in the house with Mr. Romance himself, Xuan Robbins!

Lynn: *tap tap tap* Okay. I am outta here.




Narrator: Lynn, any parting words?

Lynn: Why yes, I do have something to say.

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman! (14)


Did you recognize the songs? How many?

1. I'm Not In Love - 10cc, not sure when, in the 1970's
2. I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick, 1979
3. I'll Be There - The Jackson 5, 1970 (Another popular version is by Mariah Carey)
4. Lyin' Eyes - The Eagles, 1975
5. Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams, 1952
6. The Eensy Teensy Spider - A child's nursery rhyme song
7. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake, 2002
8. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr, 1984
9. Every Breath You Take - The Police, 1984
10. She's Got A Way - Billy Joel, 1971
11. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac, 1977
12. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler, 1990
13. Hello Hello - The Beatles, 1967
14. I Am Woman - Helen Reddy, 1972

See you next time!





4 comments:

Bubbs said...

3 bolt attraction! Go me!! NONONO!! Why did I see the Infin flirt? Why? I think the controller should be investigated!!! Awww, she is upset over her Xuan messing with someone else. I've turned into a Xuan stalker.

This just doesn't look good for me now, does it?

We need a protest here! There is something fishy here that the controller is still there in the house while all the good competition is somehow kicked out!

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Think of it like this: I saved Lynn a lot of possible heartbreak. But I don't want you knocking over my trash can. Stalking Xuan? And I thought that was Ruby's job. *g* I was about to mention that it's a bit weird that the controller, a Family sim, is still in the house.

ruby said...

Wowzers three bolts! You go Lynn!
D'oh spoke too soon! that is going to hurt your score
thats the ticket Lynn .. damage control!
Lil Hana-Holly has three bolts too? oh shoe in for sure.. erm providing she doesnt do the jealousy thing like lynn did.. *taps her foot* okay I may not be a huge fan of that song.. but she could have come up with her own! pfft
*giggles* Fini you're such a lil flirt!
No offense Lynn but we all saw that coming.. romance sims shouldnt get jealous!
And to go with what Fini says.. not only is it odd taht 'a' family sim is still in the runnig, but two are and two romance sims are out! *laughs* Just goes to show ya never know with this game

Rachel said...

Things were going so well for Lynn there for so long. Well that's what happens when the guys is huge cheater. I love the slap fights.